As we close out 2015 with warm wishes for the holiday season, we wanted to note a few reasons the 38 North Solutions team is particularly joyous–
- We continue to be blessed with a host of both long-time and recent clients with whom we enjoy working every day;
- We have helped our clients achieve significant wins on renewable energy tax credits, appropriations for the Land and Water Conservation Fund, funding for the National Endowment for the Arts, and key provisions in the Clean Power Plan;
- We concluded a banner first year with Jeff Cramer leading client state efforts from our Denver, Colorado office at The Alliance Center;
- We completed the 38 North latitude across the U.S., adding a new team member, Kelly Knutsen, to head up our office at Powerhouse in Oakland, California;
- We augmented our communications capability within our public policy expertise when Ben Finzel joined the 38 North team within his role at RENEWPR;
- And, most recently, we enjoyed the recognition of our partner Katherine Hamilton (part of The Energy Gang podcast) as one of Cleantechnica’s “15 for 2015: Women in Cleantech,” so named among a group of amazing women in our sector.
May you, your families, and friends savor the time together and have a wonderful beginning to 2016!